Large Dbl Rm with Private Balcony All Bills In
This fantastic double room is on Ferry Road (Drylaw end) only 2.8 miles from the city centre. The double room is large and spacious with added cupboard space and your very own balcony.
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN WEEKLY RENT
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 20mins by Bus No 29 from Princes Street City Centre
• CITY CENTRE- 8mins by Car. Post Code is EH4 2UB for Sat Nav or use google route Map for directions.
• NAPIER- 16mins by car or Direct Bus No 27 from the end of the street.
• TELFORD COLLEGE- 4 mins by car or 10Mins Walk
• WESTERN GENERAL- 5 mins by car or Direct Buses No 19, 47, 27 & 37
• HERIOT WATT- It is 22 mins by car to Heriot Watt University
• On Bus Routes 38, 19, 14, 8, 47, 21, 27, 29, 37 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So what’s INCLUDED?
Everything. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Virgin Media Broadband 100MB Super fast.
• CLEANER for communal areas
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Free unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus
• BAE Systems Avionics Complex
• State Street Deutsche Bank House
• New Telford College
• Western General Hospital
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Scottish Gas Head Quarters
• Asda Superstore/Morrisons/Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals or mature students looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, locked door
• There is also a shared kitchen for you to socialize with your flatmates. NO living room.
• There are 3 rooms in total
Sorry no couples/children/ smoking or pets permitted in the property.
2 months minimum lease although we may consider short term lets. Please ask.
First & Last weeks’ rent required prior to check in.
- Flat share
- £125 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord