Lovely Dbl Rm in House Share, All Bills Inc
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLY RENT
This fantastic double room is situated just off Ferry Road and Pennywell Road
Recently refurbished it offers top class accommodation at a fantastic price
This room is for single occupancy only
So WHERE is the flat & HOW do I get there?
• CITY CENTRE- 20mins by Bus No 37 from George Street City Centre.
• CITY CENTRE- 11mins by Car. Post code is EH4 use Sat Nav or google route Map for directions.
• NAPIER UNI- 17mins by car or Direct bus No 27 from the end of the street.
• TELFORD COLLEGE- 5mins walk
• WESTERN GENERAL HOSPITAL- 5mins by car or Direct Buses No 27 & 37 from the end of the street.
• HERIOT WATT- 21mins by car
• Also on Bus Routes 27, 24, 32, 8, 14, & 16 fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So what’s INCLUDED?
Every thing. You have absolutely nothing else to pay.
• Council Tax
• TV License
• High Speed Virgin Media Broadband 100MB
• CLEANER for all communal areas
• Gardener to maintain the garden
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Free unrestricted on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 20 minutes by bus
• New Telford College
• Western General Hospital
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Scottish Gas Head Quarters
• Asda Superstore/Morrisons/Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals or students looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• Each room is set up as a self contained studio room, with your own sofa, desk and chair and lock for your door.
• There is also a shared kitchen for you to socialise with your flatmates
• There are 5 rooms in total
Sorry no smoking or pets permitted in the property.
First and Last weeks rent required prior to entry.
Please contact me if you require any further information or to arrange a viewing
- House share
- £99 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord