Large Double Room - Furnished or unfurnished
Great double room in a large, sociable house in Balham with a private rear garden and good living room. Only a 10 minute walk from Balham station and a 2 minute walk from Tooting Bec Common.
After 12 months here I'm leaving my housemates (1 girl and 2 boys) to move back home to Manchester due to taking on a new job.
We are a friendly lot that spends plenty of time together, either in the garden, watching tv/netflix in the living room or trips to the pub - although we have our own social lives. We also have a spare box room for additional storage.
I’m flexible with a move out date, however ideally within the next month or so. The lease will be for 12 months with a 6 month break clause. References are required for the letting agency who manage the property on behalf of the landlords. Bills are about £75 a month (gas, electric, wifi, water, council tax and a cleaner twice a month)
- Large double room (4.17 x 3.55 m)
- Plenty of light
- The room is unfurnished (wardrobe included in the room) however happy to leave any of my furniture with the room.
- First floor
- Private garden (6 x 5.8 m) with BBQ
- Living room (4.5 x 3.7 m) with TV
- Kitchen (4.3 x 2.2 m) with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer, hob and plenty of cupboard space
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 31
- Any pets?
- sports, socialising, films, tv, netflix, pubs, drinking
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate