Spacious double room in Stoke Newington townhouse
I unfortunately had to move out of London after an awesome two years in this giant 4 storey townhouse with my stokey fam and we are looking for someone who will be a great addition to replace me!
- Living room, games room(pool table and darts board), shower/toilet and a huge kitchen/diner leading out to a garden
- 3 double bedrooms and a family size bathroom (bath, shower, toilet)
- Two more double bedrooms
- Attic conversion (spare room for guests) overlooking the garden, with views to the City
Two car drive
Your room comes with a double bed, all other furniture in the photos is all mine - soz!
Your rent would be £780 a month plus bills (which are approx £80).
7 minute walk to Rectory Road overground station, which is 5 stops from Liverpool Street.
25 minute bus ride to Shoreditch High street.
15 minute walk to Dalston Kingsland/Junction Stations.
YOUR NEW FAVOURITE PEOPLE!
9 to 5-ers and a hospitality gal, and a very sociable bunch.
- Sarah, 25, Australian
- Callum, 27, British
- Charlie, 26, British
- Alex, 29, British
We are looking for someone who:
- has a great sense of humour
- has a bit about them
- enjoys an evening hanging out in the living room as much as at the pub/bar
- is respectful, tidy and willing to be an active part of the household
- is looking for a home not just a room
- House share
- Stoke Newington
- N16 Area info
- £780 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 29
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate