Large Double by Vicky Park & Cambridge Heath Rd
Large Double Room fully furnished will be available from early November in a house with a lovely private garden just a stone's throw away from Victoria Park, the Canal and Cambridge Heath Road
*Virtual-viewings and video-tours are available.
This is a groundfloor house with a total of 4 rooms, a large private garden, a roofed patio with a lounge area and a kitchen dinner.
You would share the flat with a mixed of friendly and social young professionals/students from UK, France and India
(2 males and 2 females)
Prime location between Bethnal Green and Hackney:
- 2min walk to Canal
- 4min walk to Cambridge Heath Station
- 4min walk to Victoria Park and the lovely Food Market in Victoria Park opening every Sunday
- 9min walk to Bethnal Green Station
- 6/7min walk to the popular Broadway Market & London Fields where BBQs are allowed providing an amazing athmosphere whenever weather is good.
A stone's throw away from Grocery shops, Flower shop, Supermarkets (LIDL, 2xTescos, Sainsbury's Local, Iceland), Cafes, Pubs & Restaurants.
Looking for a friendly young professional or student in their 20's, 30's who is considerate with each other's privacy and can keep up with the general cleaning of the house.
*Females preferred but will consider males too
Room not available for couples, room sharers, people under 18 y. o. or over 40 y. o.
All bills except Gas & Electric will be included in the rent which is an average of £15/month
To arrange a viewing please email here or send a text message on the phone given with a briefly description of yourself, and I'll get back to you to arrange a viewing.
- £185 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 32
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord