Double En-Suite - Jubilee/Canary - WFH desk - Gym
AVAILABLE from second half of February (however there's flexibility around moving date - earlier or later)
- Brand-new 13th floor large double room with king-size bed, private bathroom and private balcony
- Part of the London City Island development nearby Canary Wharf and Canning Town
- Part of a spacious flat with large living room and balcony overlooking river and green area
- Free wellness facilities including high-tech GYM with FREE CLASSES, SWIMMING POOLS (indoor and outdoor), STEAM ROOM, JACUZZI
o 5 min walking to CANNING TOWN JUBILEE and DLR Stations
o 15 min to CANARY WHARF via Jubilee line (30 min walking)
o 20 min to London City (Bank Station) via DLR
o 25 min to Mayfair (Green Park) via Jubilee Line
o 15 min to London City Airport via DLR
- Free and secure bike storage
- 24 hour concierge and parcel room
- Nearby shops: small Sainsbury (downstairs), large Morrison (5 min walking), coffee house/restaurant/bar (downstairs)
- Two modern car parks, parking permit can be requested
- I am looking to find a replacement for my flatmate who will leave the UK in mid-February
- The room is VERY SPACIOUS and has a LARGE PRIVATE BATHROOM (with shower plate) as well as a PRIVATE BALCONY
- The room is FULLY FURNISHED, including a recently purchased table and comfortable office chair (table and chair are property of the current tenant but he's willing to sell them for a symbolic amount)
- Duvet, pillows and bedding are provided for free
- The apartment as well as the facilities are brand new and built to the highest standard
- The room has PLENTY OF LIGHT THROUGHOUT THE DAY due to west-facing large windows and balcony
- Large built-in closet with plenty of storage space
- The apartment is on the 13th floor and has a beautiful view on a green area surrounding the building and
on Canary Wharf (and the rest of London); beautiful sunset can be enjoyed daily
- There is free access to the wellness facilities of both London City Island and Goodluck Hope developments, which include Gyms (with free classes and personal trainer available for a fee), swimming pools (25m indoor and outdoor), private cinema, lounge area with pool and table tennis (the above is subject to UK Covid rules)
- Council Tax and Bills to be shared
- There a number of community activities including art clubs and exhibitions, local foods market and others
- Kitchen is fully equipped and has induction hob, dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, large dining table, large
food storage space
- The apartment has a dedicated storage space with washer/dryer machine
I’m 27 years old, I am Italian and I have been in London for a couple of years now.
I work in investment banking in Canary Wharf.
I am friendly, tidy and with a wide range of interests.
Clean, friendly, laid back professional
Please message me in case you have any question
- £995 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, reading, sports, gym, gaming, wine, literature, technology, exhibitions, bbqs, events, economics, good conversation
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate