Room in Plant loving flat in Clapham Common
Double room available now in Clapham Common, living with one other, Daisy (32). £700 a month plus bills.
Who you’ll be living with!
- Daisy, 32, working from home, great cook and feeder! Loves a chat, a wine, a movie but also enjoys her own space at times, as hopefully you will too! Daisy comes with a slow cooker, cocktail shaker, coffee machine and milk frother, and handheld blender - what a mate.
- The bedroom has a double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bookshelf, desk and chair and a standing mirror. There is enough room to comfortably work from home. The room has two bright windows with window sills for all your pot plant needs!
- The house comes with a fully equipped kitchen, with dishwasher, washing machine, table and chairs. We have a bright, airy living room with many pot plants, as you can see!
- The building has been recently been renovated and had an elevator installed! The flat is on the second floor, plenty of light and windows. We have access to the garden which will be lovely in the summer months! (Or spring, whatever takes your fancy!)
- Closest tubes are Clapham Common (13 min walk), Clapham North (15 min walk), or Brixton is 20 min walk away. Clapham High Street overground is 15 min walk away!
- Buses galore right at your doorstep! We have the 137, 417 (takes you to Clapham Common and beyond if you’re in the mood for PT luxury) 335 to Brixton.
- There’s a little Sainos 5 minute walk away, big Sainos 10 minute walk away, as well as Lidl and Tesco’s options just on Acre Lane nearby.
- Rent is £700. Deposit is £865. The new tenant will undergo checks which I’ll pay for and will take over the last five months of the tenancy agreement until 15/07/2021, with the possibility to extend.
- We are managed by a private landlady who is responsive and friendly.
- Flat share
- Clapham Common
- SW4 Area info
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate