Lovely Rooms Zone 2 Kensal Green Rise Queens Park
3 rooms in newly refurbished place.
Please read the add fully and answer ALL 9 QUESTIONS BELOW IN first/1 SINGLE MESSAGE if you would like a response and viewing appointment. Thanks.
Many tubes rail and bus links in Zone 2 of London. Kensal Green tube on Bakerloo line zone 2 is about 8-10 mins walk away. Willesden Junction tube/ train station is 5 mins walk. Trendy bars and cafes and vibrant lifestyle of Kensal rise is nearby at walking distance. Queens Park is a stone throw away. Lovely large place with garden.
Only polite, civilized, courteous, subtle and friendly housemates required. Homely and respectful set up.
We are NOT prepared to rent to ‘just anyone’ who is willing to pay rent. Looking for decent, polite, and friendly easy going people.
Following the government directives on Covid 19 outbreak, we might now carefully and with social distancing arrange viewings*********
Pls answer all ALL OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS and we will then be happy to get back to you soon enough.
1. Your Name. Gender (male/female) ...Of Both if Couple/2 sharer. If so Added cost of £140 p. cm
2. Phone number(s). Required for sure although will avoid calling as we are all busy, we know.
3. Type of work you do/looking for work or whether you are a student?
4. Location of your work or study? (Just the area!)
5. When would you like to move? Likely dates! Soonest possible? The rooms are available now.
6. Have you read the add fully and know where Kensal Green or Kensal rise and Willesden Junction tube stops are?
7. Do you have to serve a notice at your present place? If yes, how long for?
8. Which room are you interested in (price wise preference!) and if that one goes, would you consider the other room? What is your maximum budget? if couple, added cost of £140pcm
9. Please enlist AT LEAST 3 proposed/preferred DATES AND TIMES for viewing that may suit you ONLY FROM what is suggested below!! I shall then try to match them with my own schedule and offer you the appointment. ....Guidance.... Generally TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS between 6pm - 7pm in the evening suits well if you propose these... Also possible are Saturdays 3-5pm. Other days/times WILL NOT BE considered.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF YOU ARE LOOKING 2 ROOMS OR you are a couple THEN PLEASE ONLY PROPOSE THE DATES AND TIMES WHEN YOU CAN BOTH ATTEND TOGETHER.
The large double room has double bed, wardrobe, book shelf, large pc desk/ well designed office chair
The Extra Large double is vey spacious with Plenty of Camel storage and also has double bed/pc desk/ comfy office chair book shelf, bed side tables both sides and reading lamps etc.. Peaceful and quiet.
The average double or small double room is at £530pcm. Good size but not Huge. It has single bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, side table and more and is very bright, warm and happy room. The larger double Rooms are very generous with other bits of furniture in them yet ample space in them.
One month rent and a month’s rent as deposit is to be paid up front. In some cases when you do not have much of supporting documents or renting history in England, preference may be given to those who can pay a few months rent in advance. Ideally.
The Rear garden is mature with many shrubs, trees, plants, flowers and greenery. For some, it may appear to be over grown, others, like myself describe it sweet, relaxing, secluded, calming effect, a garden in true sense with chirping company of many lovely birds
Comfortable and desirable, spacious, Semi Detached pretty place, with very homely feeling and happily welcoming home excellently located for many tubes and buses. Very good heating system that keeps the home warm in winter, in summer, it has a cool cottage type feel in it!
Fully equipped kitchen with cabinets and drawers, kettle, toaster, washing machine, fridge freezer are the usual in the kitchen
Excellently located for quick access to both Bakerloo line and British rail or silver link stations at Kensal green in Zone 2 of London
The journey time is approximately 3 mins to Queens Park, 7 mins to Maida vale, 9 mins to Warwick Avenue, 15 minutes to baker street station and 18 to 20 minutes to Bond Street and oxford circus stations. one of the rooms can possibly be available for 6 months but prefer longer. other rooms are for longer terms 12-18 months.
Bus 18 and N18 night bus is 1 min walk away. Many other bus routes nearby.
There is fast fibre broadband Wi fi internet connection unlimited use available at 5 pounds per person per month.
One of the rooms may be available for short 4 months but other is not. Long term preferred.
Giant room 2 photos in the add that show are in next door and is very generous room.
EASY ACCESS AND FREQUENT TUBE/TRAIN LINKS TO Marylebourne, Piccadilly circus, Embankment, Farringdon, Moorgate, great Portland street, kings cross and Liverpool street.
If really needed, Parking spot may be allocated but only for an additional cost of £90 a month. We prefer those who do not need parking spot but happy to consider nicely.
- £530 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- £695 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord