Double Room in Friendly House
Set in a shared house within a FEW MINUTES OF ALBANY PARK STATION is this STUNNING, DOUBLE ROOM located on the popular Hurst Road of Bexley & Sidcup borders.
Shared with other professional people & owned by professional landlords, who take pride in offering a great place to live. The house is bright & MODERN THROUGHOUT with shared use of the fully fitted OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM. Additionally there are two modern bathrooms and a well maintained garden. Viewings come HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
If you are interested in viewing our room, please get in touch as we are able to offer video viewings of the room. We, and our existing tenants, take the current situation very seriously and ensure that we follow all government guidelines with regard to social distancing and self-isolation.
🙋♂️🙋♀️ Friendly housemates
👍 Covid safe with in-person or virtual viewings available
🛠 Regular cleaner and well maintained
💰 All bills included with superfast wifi 🌐
🌳 Lovely maintained garden space, perfect for the Summer
🚈 Close to shops and transport links
🥗🥂 Sociable communal areas
📝 Paperless process & electronic signing
- All in-person viewings are covid safe. We urge you to bring your own PPE, but if you do not have any, we can provide it for you. 😊
- Virtual viewings via WhatsApp video call also available.
- Weekly cleaner following government guidance.
- You can read our Covid-19 policy on our website or we can send you a copy upon request.
This house share has it all, friendly housemates, shops and transport links nearby, a lovely garden, bills and wifi included, a regular cleaner and well-maintained house and more importantly… a landlord and agent who care about you. Want to know more? Keep reading…
- Fully furnished with storage
- Desk and chair provided if required to work from home.
- 8 minutes’ walk to local shops at Albany Park, 24 minutes' walk to Bexley Village & a short 5 minutes' drive to Sidcup High Street.
- 8 minutes’ walk to Albany Park Station (0.4 Miles) with lines to London Bridge, Charing Cross and Lewisham for DLR.
- Multiple bars, pubs and restaurants are all nearby, perfect for socialising at the weekends.
- Approx 20 minutes to Bluewater by car via the A2.
- Easy access to the M25.
- Within walking distance of local parks and woodland.
HOW WE WILL HELP YOU 🙏
- From first call, you will have a dedicated contact who will guide you through the letting process up to the moment you move into your new home.
- Once you move in, we will provide you with contact information for Pam and Aaron, who both look after this property, you and your fellow housemates.
- Pam and Aaron both live locally, know the area well and can give you help and advice on local surroundings, points of interest and will be on hand to support you throughout your tenancy.
- Your landlords also live locally and work very closely with Pam and Aaron to make your home a safe, secure and happy environment to live in.
- Monday to Sunday, evening viewings available
Please call or send us a message to arrange your viewing.
WHAT OUR HOUSEMATES SAY:
‘I think you and the landlord are doing amazingly to follow up on everything and government guidelines.’ Marie about Covid-19
‘Since taking charge of my current residence The Property Cloud and landlords have been exemplary in their business, whenever trouble has arisen in any way, they have addressed sharply and sorted all manner of things out. Additional to this, they are always on hand if needing contact, and I have found them very approachable and thorough in their business.’ Rory
FIND WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? 👀
- If these rooms are not for you, we may have others available that are more suitable. Send us a message or give us a call and we will let you know.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ‼️📢
- One month’s rent is paid in advance.
- Deposit is equal to one month’s rent.
- Zero Deposit is also Available (speak to us to find out more)
In order to pass our referencing procedure please see below criteria:
- Must have a minimum annual income of £17,250
- No active CCJ's (County Court Judgements).
- No history of non-payment of rent with previous landlords.
- Guarantors are welcomed but are accepted on a case by case basis and at the landlord’s discretion.
Message or Call us Today, you won’t regret it! We look forward to meeting you!
- House share
- DA5 Area info
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£565 pcm(NOW LET)
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
- £575 pcm (double)
£595 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent