Balcony Bedroom With Massive Kitchen Diner
Newly furbished double bedroom with private balcony and massive kitchen diner in E14 area, near Canary Wharf. Available to move in today
Super spacious, friendly and clean household - 2 males and 2 females. All young professionals 18-29 y. o.
Room 1 - 800£/month + 1 month deposit (Reduced from 1100£/month)
All bills included, one payment, no extra fees
Apartment holds 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 balconies The apartment has a massive kitchen diner with all new modern kitchen equipment and cuttlery. 3 of the rooms has their own balconies - so apartment itself is very big and has enough space for everyone.
Building is secured with modern security and fire systems.
Apartments has a profesional cleaning service carried out every two weeks.
Station is a few minutes walk from the apartment with direct route to central London.
All bills included: gas, water, electricity, TV license, council tax, super fast internet (Sky/Hyperoptic)
* Fully furnished room with a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and a chair.
* Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine.
* Iron, Iron Board and a Hoover
- Central London with everything that London has to offer.
-Parks, outside gyms
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre, inc shops such as Tiffanys & Co, Michael Kors & Toni & Guy
- Great Restaurants & Bars- inc BOKAN
- Tesco x 2, Morrisons, Co-Op
- Bars, nightclubs
For further process contact Devin Domantas
Video viewing available
- £800 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent