🛌 🚿 🚙 Ensuite Double - Bills Included
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ This Victorian house has been tastefully renovated and every bedroom has its own ensuite. You will be in a fantastic location, 8 minutes’ walk into the town centre, the Brewery and Montpellier for the best shopping and entertainment and even closer to Tesco or Waitrose for your weekly shop. The train station is a short walk and there is excellent access to road transport links to Gloucester and the M5. You will join a friendly likeminded community of housemates with responsive, landlords and you just about have the perfect professional house-share in Cheltenham.
Give us a call or email to with any questions or to arrange a viewing.
⭐️Work station in each room with 350mb broadband and hard wire CAT5 secure networking, perfect for working from home
⭐️ Fantastic Location close to Tesco or Waitrose for your weekly shop, 8 minutes walk to the train or bus stations , good access to road transport links in and out of town 8 minutes walk into town for the best shopping and your entertainment as soon as we are able to enjoy what Cheltenham has to offer!
⭐️ Sociable, friendly, likeminded housemates enjoying each other's company in a readymade community which has been really appreciated in the absence of pubs, gyms etc!
⭐️Responsive Landlords , what they say : “Ensuite Rooms have always been friendly and helpful over the 2 years plus I've been a tenant. They respond quickly to all queries and do what they can to make myself and my housemates comfortable and safe. In particular they've proactively provided us with useful information and items to assist in the current Covid situation which we've all greatly appreciated " (Rose)
Other things you might want to know :
🙍🏽♀🙎♂ HOUSEMATES- All professionals
• Sociable, friendly, likeminded housemates enjoying each other's company in a readymade community which has been really appreciated in the absence of pubs, gyms etc!
🛌 🚿 LARGE DOUBLE ENSUITE ROOM - including double bed, 2 seater sofa, bedside cabinet, large mirror-fronted double wardrobe with internal draws, 6 drawer chest, desk and desk chair adjacent to ethernet point with shelves above, large window.
🏠 THE HOUSE- Modern communal space with everything you need for your stay provided
• Well equipped kitchen with large range cooker, dishwasher and great storage;
• Separate dining area seating 8;
• Comfortable lounge, leather sofas and large SMART LED TV and Blue Ray DVD;
• Separate utility room from the kitchen with coin operated washing machine and dryer;
• Superfast Virgin media broadband and CAT5 points in every room;
• All kitchen goods and equipment supplied
🚙 🚘 🚗. PARKING - 4 onsite spaces and two permits paid for by the landlord
🌳🌞 OUTDOORS- well used private space with a sunny aspect
• Garden furniture
• 2 x secure shed with storage for bikes with locking points
💷 RENT- we make things easy with one monthly rent payment that includes utilities, Council Tax ,TV Licence, Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband weekly cleaner. We take 1 month’s rent as a deposit held by the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
🔶🔸 COVID-19 : We have supported our housemates and provided up to date information and assistance throughout the pandemic and indeed our housemates have supported each other during the lockdowns of 2020 and 2021.
- House share
- £660 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord