*Shoreditch Highstreet* New Room + New Furniture
--PRICE REDUCTION OF £200 DUE TO COVID19--
We have an amazing BRAND NEW Three bedroom Two bathroom apartment in Shoreditch Highstreet. It is SUPER RARE to find such a beautiful apartment in such a desirable location. There is a private residents only roof terrace with beautiful views of London skyline. Room is brand new, complete with all brand new furniture- bed, wardrobe, desk, and bedding. All bills are included in the price plus bi weekly cleaner.
It is brand new and very modern and bright inside in ZONE 1! ROOMS WILL GO VERY QUICKLY
ROOM 1- £850 A MONTH- NEW ROOM AVAILABLE
It is a BRAND NEW three bedroom apartment. Complete with brand new furniture! The apartment is located on a quiet road just off the main highstreet
Contact Liam on whatsapp
The apartment is perfectly located right next to SHOREDITCH HIGHSTREET STATION, 10 mins walk to Liverpool Street Station, 10 min walk to Old Street & Aldegate East
---ALL BILLS INCLUSIVE---
* TV license
* Council tax
* FREE super fast internet (Sky/ BT)
* Fully furnished room with a bed, wardrobes, and chest of drawers.
* Fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, and washing machine.
* Also Iron, Iron Board and a Hoover
- Camden Town Shopping Centre, inc shops such as Tiffanys & Co, Michael Kors & Toni & Guy
- Great Restaurants & Bars- inc KOKO
- Tesco x 2, Morrisons
- Bars, nightclubs
- £850 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent