Lovely Double Room! Great Location!
March offer 30% off December! �
*All bills are included
*Brand new mattresses�
* All rooms come with a double bed and new mattress, large hard wood wardrobe, bedside table and some with a desk - with the potential to request an item you may wish to have.
* Fully equipped kitchen to enable you to make meals from the day you move in.
* 2 bathrooms with standing shower cubicles and toilets. We’ve even made sure you’ve got loo roll and soap for your moving day.�
* Radiators throughout the house in all rooms and landings to keep you cosy during winter months.
*Fully double glazed�
* Amazing location just 1 minute walk to local bars, restaurants & shops
* Major bus routes near by�
* Short drive/bus ride to the university
* You will have a cleaner visiting every month to ensure your living space stays fresh and clean
* We have provided basic cleaning supplies for you should you wish to freshen up any room in between visits of the cleaner or encase of accidental spillages
* High Speed UNLIMITED Broadband
* Friendly, Professional Housemates
Your rent will cover the following so you do not have to worry:
* Council Tax
* Electricity bills
* Fibre Broadband
* Water bills
* TV License
Our rooms are never available for long - so please get in touch straight away if you are interested in a viewing.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- House share
- £650 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent