LARGE Double room with happy working professionals
Looking for a spacious DOUBLE room in the heart of Bournemouth? Look no further!
It's in a great location. The house is a 5 minute walk into Charminster, with the train station and a large Asda supermarket just a 2 minute drive. The town centre is only 5 minutes further walk from there.
Looking for a working professional who is clean and friendly, laid back and enthusiastic, wanting a long term home.
- Large fridge and freezer ensuring plenty of own space.
- Fibre optic broadband.
- Separate washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Separate living room for you to relax and watch TV.
- Garden with decking, beautiful on sunny days and great to lay out in.
A little bit about me, your landlord -
I'm pretty house proud and recently moved into this new home. My fiance and I have spent lots of time refurbishing rooms and bathrooms! I like to keep things neat and tidy.
My fiance, Lauren, is a Digital Marketing and fitness enthusiast which is awesome, as it means we work together on our own online fitness business.
We have lived with housemates in our previous house and loved it. We're looking for someone who can add to the great balance of the house, there's no silly cleaning rotas, no yellow post it notes!
It's important to me that I think you would get on with the housemates, so when you message please include some information about yourself.
- House share
£124 pw(NOW LET)
- £124 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- music, socialising, food, eating out, coffee, exploring, beer, holidays, gin
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord