Double Room + Private Bathroom - 3 mins to station
Cosy double room available in friendly flatshare 3 bedroom garden flat in Hanwell, Ealing. Private bathroom with toilet and shower for your use only (bathroom is next door to the bedroom). There is a very large fitted wardrobe offering lots of storage space, plus additional storage in communal areas and garden shed. There is a large private garden and open plan kitchen/living area, plus 2 bathrooms. The flat is located 3 mins walk from Hanwell Station (TfL rail) with fast trains to Ealing Broadway, Central London and Heathrow.
Rent is £640, including all bills. Available 1st May.
More photos and videos available on request!
- Ground floor 3 bed flat in Balfour Avenue, Hanwell - quiet residential street near lots of parks and green space.
- 3 tenants in total - you have a private bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Kitchen and open plan lounge with large TV (Netflix and Amazon Prime included)
- Kitchen has Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Oven and Microwave
- Large private garden with BBQ - perfect for inviting friends over in the summer!
- Shed in garden for bike storage.
- Hanwell station (TfL rail) is just 3 minutes walk away, with regular trains to Paddington (14 mins), Ealing Broadway (4 mins) and Heathrow Airport (16 mins) making it super easy to get into Central London.
- Hanwell itself is a lovely area in west Ealing, with lots of parks and green space. The flat is situated under 10 mins walk from Bunny Park, a large green space next to the River Brent with a small zoo..
- The high street (Uxbridge Road) is 3 mins walk from the flat with many takeaways and restaurants, a Lidl and Golds Gym, plus lots of bus connections.
- The flat is also a short walk from Ealing Hospital so would be a great location for anyone working there.
- Parking is available on the street (permit required from Ealing Council).
When joining the flat you will be sharing with two young professionals, myself and Kent. I am a 25 year old working as a Project Manager for a consumer goods company. Kent is a 27 year old working as an IT Auditor for a media company. We met on SpareRoom and have buddied up to secure the flat - so you will be joining a new household looking to make this house a home! We are both friendly but also respectful of personal space, and are looking for a professional or student flatmate who is the same and keeps the communal areas tidy. We want the flat to be a friendly and relaxed home for us all to live in.
- The flat is rented by a private landlord with no Estate Agents involved. - Contract is 12 months - if you wish to leave beforehand you must find another tenant to replace you.
- Deposit is £632 and references are required.
- Students or Professionals can apply.
- Pets not allowed, sorry!
- £640 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 27
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, socialising, films, walking, cycling, hiking, climbing, outdoors
- 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate