Columbia Maison 1 double / 1 king available
Open the front door to the Columbia Road flower market of a Sunday! Be in the prime spot to enjoy the Shoreditch nightlife as events open in the coming month.
I’m a registered nurse. I have received both covid vaccines as well as the annual influenza vaccine. About me: I keep organic hand sanitiser at the front door. I keep posh soaps in the house. I like palo Santo incense. I love fine interior design.
Agency uses the Zero Deposit Scheme. Please look up their website to understand how that works. It helps people who don’t make a lot be able to move into places easier but does have checks. It’s somewhat an insurance scheme. So usually you give them one week’s rent (non-refundable) and they do the checks. It’s not too difficult.
One room presently occupied for a few more days. Housemate just lost his job and therefore his visa sadly. He will be leaving the country end of April suddenly. He is leaving his bed behind which is a king bed actually. It’s a nice bed/mattress. Less than a year old. There is also a new desk there.
I’m looking for another housemate to take his place. There are two rooms available. I’m taking the front room now which I had hoped to keep communal space but the economy has changed since we signed this let agreement. So though it’s a two bedroom w a front room I’m making the front room a bedroom so there will be no front room to make things cheaper for everyone.
If you want to move with a friend, then we would occupy all three rooms. I would rather less people if possible, but I’m obviously flexible as I’m in a bit of shock at the moment!
**If you want it to just be two of us and NOT a third person, lemme know that is most ideal.
All will need to go through my landlord’s agency for background check. Thanks!
- water for 3 months (every quarter) ~ £100 comes to about £33/ month divided by occupants
- gas is about £240 for 3 months (as above divided by occupants but for instance, cheaper in the summer and spring
- WiFi is about £27/month divided by total occupants
- apt insurance is about £30/month divided by occupants
- tV license is about £30/month divided by occupants
- electric is about £50/month divided by occupants
- council tax is about £135 per person per quarter (so once every three months)
- Flat share
- E2 Area info
- £650 pcm (double)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- fashion, technology, pilates, sustainability, vegan, vegetarian, dinner parties, feminism, community, vintage, software development, web development, digital
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate