Lovely room in the center of Leam
If you are interested, call/message me.
Very large room with a double bed, in a friendly house with a great central location.
3 guys and 2 girls (Alex, Thibaut, Pierre, Beccy and Emy).
We are all young professional. We love sharing some big meals together (big raclette ❤), some good or ...bad films 😅 We all love the sport (cycling, running and hiking in this beautiful country!). Last but not least, during the weekend, PARTY ON. So if you match with that, contact me and we can plan a visit.
Concerning the House:
- Centrally located in Leamington (same road as the Drawing Board, close to the Royal Pug, Jephson Gardens, etc) on a nice residential road
- Spacious communal lounge - Kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine
- Garden with a bbq
- Two bathrooms, additional toilet - Cleaner fortnightly for the communal areas
- On street parking but you need to buy a permit
The Room: - Ground floor large room with a double bed, two wardrobes, desk, bed side table. Lovely room which gets lots of sunlight.
- £560 p/month (includes council tax, internet, bills)
-Available 27th May.
- 5 young full time professionals
- We regularly spend time together, including going to pubs and bars, games nights, trips away, film nights, house meals, etc
- This house would be a great fit for you if you're very sociable, friendly and tidy. 12 month contact with the landlord, however it's possible to leave sooner if you find a replacement. If you're interested, send us a message and we can arrange a viewing and a chance to meet everyone.
- House share
- Leamington Spa
- £560 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 30
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, cooking, sports, art, socialising, walking, drinking, festivals, bars, biking, chatting, french, good conversations
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate