Lovely spacious double room in a homely flat
• Large double bedroom available on Lochend Road, Leith
• Virgin TIVO & broadband included - 100mbps connection
• Plenty of storage throughout flat, with central heating and original wooden floors
• Available from the 25th August
Rent - £375
All bills - £140 approx
Recently decorated, garden facing bedroom includes: a double bed, double wardrobe, bedside table, shelves and wooden chest of drawers.
Dishwasher and washing machine, with plenty of cupboard space.
The bathroom is partially shared; you would have the use of the bath and shower to yourself as I have my own en-suite shower room
• Sainsburys and Tesco superstores within a 10 minute walk
• Portobello beach a 30 minute walk away
• Plenty of great pubs and restaurants at The Shore and Leith Walk within walking distance
• Leith Links & Lochend Park nearby
• Cars - Free on street parking
• Bikes - space to lock up bikes in communal areas
• Buses – very well connected with the 34 & 49 bus stop on the street
• Walking - 10 minute walk to the foot of Leith Walk and Duke Street - where you can catch plenty of other buses (and trams eventually).
My name is Sarah. I’m Irish originally, lived some of my life in South Africa but have been living in Scotland for many years now. I'm friendly and easy going.
I have my own business - a natural skincare company, where I work from a studio nearby.
I have lived in this beautiful flat for 6 years and am a laid back, tidy flat mate.
I like to get out for walks when the weather is nice. I love to travel, cook, socialise with friends. I like to go to the cinema, comedy clubs, go out for a few drinks (but am definitely not a party girl - these days I like to be home by midnight 😂).
I have a boyfriend who lives in Glasgow, which means I am usually away in Glasgow at least two weekends a month and he usually stays with me for one or two weekends a month.
I would prefer to share with a female and I am also looking for someone who wants a longer term let.
Please message me if you are interested and have any questions. Please also include a bit about yourself too.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Flat share
- £515 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, reading, socialising, films, food, walking, cycling, cinema, hiking, swimming, netflix, outdoors, chilling, beach, meals out
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate