Furnished double room to let (Mon-Fri)
Are you a professional person who has to stay in a hotel Monday to Friday, why not have your own room in Bristol where you can leave your possessions instead of having to carry them home each week.
Stoke Gifford : Recently refurbished large double furnished bedroom, TV socket, broadband in the house, washing machine, sky, shared lounge plus kitchen, garden and street parking. Suitable for occasional WFH work days also.
Close to Metrobus route (nearest stop is less than 300m), Bristol Parkway station (7 min walk), MOD, AXA, British Aerospace, M4 and M5.
Sharing with one other working professional adult and 3 well trained cats.
Available now £425.00 per month. Bills included.
Mon - Fri let
- House share
- £425 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, sports, socialising, football, walking, animals, video games, exercise, relaxing, holidays
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate