Double bedroom available in a quirky building
The room fits a double bed, desk, some shelving / storage and a wardrobe or chest of drawers. It comes part furnished with a bed frame - the previous tenant didn’t like the mattress so got their own which they are taking when they move out. The flat came unfurnished, any new tenant would only have to think about furnishing their room.
There is room to work from home, though the flat is cosy, in the bedrooms there is enough room as both I and the previous tenant work(ed) from home.
There is an open plan kitchen and living room; there's separate rooms for the shower and toilet.
It’s in a quiet location with The Shore, Leith and Easter Road in walking distance. Bus links to the city takes a few minutes and it's in walking distance to Portobello, there’s also street parking if you have a car.
The flat is rented on a two bed tenancy basis, anyone looking to move in would be put in touch with the lettings agent to complete the process.
The ideal housemate would be:
* Chilled, reliable and respectful
* Understands the importance of respecting own space
* Understands that this is a chilled quiet home and not a space for parties
* Understands the importance of keeping shared areas clean especially in the context of the pandemic
* Can communicate about any flat related things that come up that affects us both
* Non smoker is ideal but if you do then it always has to be outside
I am in my 30's and I (currently) work from home for a university. I want to peacefully coexist with someone reliable and respectful whilst I am still needing to live with others; This is a space to come home to, to rest and relax.
Total for rent, council tax, energy and internet is £404 a month each. The rent is paid individually directly to the lettings agent. All bills (including council tax) would be paid to me.
Looking for someone to move in at the start of February ideally for a minimum of a year.
If interested, I can send photos privately or happy to arrange a viewing.
- Flat share
- £320 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate