Amazing Ensuite Bedrooms in Palmers Green
You will love this newly renovated, spacious home!
We have 3 double, ensuite bedrooms to rent in the newly renovated, super spacious house in Palmers Green area.
The house is located 3 mins walk to Palmers Green train station and 5 mins walk to a stunning Broomfield Park which is registered by English Heritage in the Register of Historic Parks and Gardens for its special historic interest.
The prices for the rooms are as follows:
R4 - £835
R5 - £685 - under referencing
R6 - £800- under referencing
In some rooms, we are still in process of furnishing which should be completed by the end of this week.
Just one monthly rental payment includes all the bills, utilities, and internet.
Truly a great place that you will love to call your home.
• Unlimited, super-fast fibre broadband (350mb/s)
• All utility bills included, council tax, gas, electric, water.
• Every 2 weeks professional cleaner
• Deposit protected in a regulated government scheme.
A little bit about us:
We do not charge any fees or anything, so it's pretty much exactly like renting directly from the landlord.
We are a small family business offering rooms for rent in London. We are not your typical mainstream estate agency as we manage everything ourselves, providing a personal approach to all tenant enquiries. Many of our tenants have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to rent from us.
If you are interested, please message me and I will get back to you shortly.
Video viewings available.
£685 pcm(NOW LET)
£760 pcm(NOW LET)
- £835 pcm (double/en suite)
- £685 pcm (double/en suite)
- £800 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent