Townhouse Double Bedroom available for Cop26
First floor double bedroom (ensuite) within new build townhouse in Ferry Village, Renfrew, available for duration of Cop26 only (31st Oct to 12th Nov)
Glasgow Airport is 2.5 miles away. Parking space to rear of property and access to Glasgow via bus or taxi. The nearest subway is Govan and train Hillington East or West. The SEC campus is 4 miles by road.
Braehead shopping centre, Xsite and Renfrew town centre are all within a 15 mins walk.
I work from home (second floor) and have my children stay on Fri and Sat nights. I’m double vaccinated.
I also have a cat but he does not regularly go into the bedroom.
- House share
- £600 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, reading, walking, cinema, swimming, gardening, eating out, gigs, science, engineering, countryside
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord