Mezzanine double in Truro
*Its back on! Sorry if I didn’t reply before
I have let my spare rooms on a monthly rolling basis and was never the intended plan for the house.
I am a doctor who has renovated my house myself using recycled materials. It is quirky and a work in a progress in some areas still has areas to be finished.
I understand people are in difficult scenarios, so like to think I'm flexible.
The current two remaining tenants are hard working, introverts who enjoy an intellectual conversation, good food and exercise, its a house of early risers and early to bed!
The house is vegetarian, non alcoholic and very considerate. The property is on a busy road, but has a lot of a character!
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- cooking, fitness, nature, health, relaxing, environment, healthy eating, vegetarian, tidy, personal development, the environment, peace, startups, english, italian
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord