Room available in a House Share in Balham
Decorated, Equipped & Furnished House Share in Harberson Road, off Bedford Hill and Balham High Road, Balham, London, SW12 - £ 760 - £780 per room per month.
• 3 Large Furnished Double Bedrooms available in a 6 Bedroom House Share
• 3 Bathrooms / Showers & Toilets
• Excellent Transport Links
o British Rail Trains, Northern Line Day/ Night Tube & Busses (Zone 3)
• Open Plan Fitted Kitchen and Diner
• Living Room with Sofas
• South Facing Sunny Private Rear Garden
• On-Street Parking
• Viewing by Appointment Only
The house is redecorated and located on a quiet residential street.
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Double Electric Oven
- 4 Burner Gas Hob
- 2 Large capacity Fridge/Freezers
- Kettle & Toaster
- 3 showers/ bathrooms (one on each floor)
- Double Glazing throughout well-insulated
- Front and Rear gardens
- High-Speed Fibre Optic Broadband Area
• 3 minutes’ walk to Balham Rail and Tube Station (Northern Line).
• Direct trains to Clapham Junction, Victoria, Streatham, Croydon, London Bridge, West End and Central London. Night Tube runs 24 hours on Friday and Saturday from Balham Station.- Local Busses to Tooting Broadway, St Georges Hospital, Clapham (SW4), Streatham (SW16), Brixton (SW2), Mitcham (CR4).
The total rent is £ 760 per room per month excluding bills. Deposit is £ 650. The contract for 12 minimum months. References required. Perfect for Professional Sharers.
Viewing available by Appointment Only.
LETTING & HOUSING AGENT NEED NOT APPLY.
- £760 pcm (double)
- £760 pcm (double)
- £780 pcm (double)
- 01 Nov 2021
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord