ALL BILLS: Double -Postgrads/Mature Students D
ALL BILLS INCLUDED: Double Room, High Quality Postgraduate Houseshare, Dogfield St, Cathays
Zoom, WhatsApp/ Skype video meeting with housemates if interested (details of housemates remaining available on request).
• Double bed
• WiFi: 100 MB
• 2 bathrooms
• living room with large corner sofa and 40” SMART TV
• well fitted kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, 2 fridges, 2 freezers and plenty of storage units
• large bike shed in rear garden with easy access to house via rear lane
• rear patio/garden with table and chairs,
• TV points and hard wired network points in every room
• walking distance to City Centre, University or Heath Hospital plus quick access to M4 / A48.
NOTE: Social Distancing Viewing Precautions:
- Video Viewing Available plus YouTube Tour (please request link); or
- Social Distancing Viewing (we meet outside in the open, respecting 2m distance, and you are freely allowed to explore the house on your own, all door handles and handrails sanitised before and after 😊).
- WhatsApp/ Skype video meeting with housemates if interested (details of housemates remaining available on request).
1st Floor Middle - available NOW, £382 incl ALL bills.
Bills INCLUDED with the rent are Gas, Electricity, Water, share of 100MB communal Broadband and share of communal TV licence.
NOTE the cost of bills, although included is:
a. based on full council tax exemption;
b. subject to use for the metered bills of gas and electricity. This is just in case of excessive use. However, it is highly unlikely you will need to pay any more as historic use has been quite stable and my tenants are on the whole sensible – in fact I can’t remember ever asking a tenant to pay more at the end of a tenancy.
Deposit is equivalent to 1 month’s rent and bills and is protected with The DPS Custodial Scheme.
Excellent location, close to University, town centre, University Hospital, shops and leisure facilities and public transport.
Room Facilities: Double bed, desk, gas lift swivel chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, and bookcase. Rooms also feature a TV point for Freeview and a network point in addition to Wi Fi.
Looking for a sociable postgraduate/mature student with council tax exemption.
Sharing with other postgrad/mature students mixed male/female – aged 23 to 30.
If you would like to find out more, or arrange a viewing, please let me know when you are available to view (face to face or by video call Skype/WhatsaApp/FaceTime) and little bit about yourself.
Landlord Direct - OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HOUSEMATES REMAINING/MOVING IN
- House share
- £382 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord