Double room in Victorian House in Stratford
Large double room available in Victorian House located in a quiet, safe and clean neighbourhood close to Stratford Station/International (10mins) Forest Gate Station (10mins), Maryland Station (5 mins). The room faces the garden and is a good size with own lock and key.
* £530 per calendar month, fully inclusive of ALL bills (Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water, TV Licence, Internet).
* 1 calendar month deposit plus 1 month rent in advance
You are able to easily access all that central London, the City, the East End, Westfield, O2 Arena, Stratford & East London have to offer.
The condition of the whole house is excellent. Lounge/dining room with 60ft half-paved private garden.
There are presently 3 housemates, who are looking for somebody medium/long term who will treat the house as their home and add to the lovely atmosphere they have, rather than somebody looking for a short term hotel! No smoking in the house.
- £530 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord