R82 Edinburgh Flatshare Dble Room - All Bills Inc
REMEMBER ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR WEEKLYRENT
So WHERE is the flat and HOW do I get there?
CITY CENTRE – 10 mins by Bus No 22
CITY CENTRE – 5 mins by Car. Post Code is EH6 6BS use Sat Nav or Google route Map for directions.
NAPIER- 14mins by car or by Direct Bus No 10 from the end of the street
TELFORD COLLEGE- 8mins by car or by Direct Bus No 16 from the end of the street WESTERN GENERAL- 8mins by car or by Direct Bus No 21 to Ferry Rd
HERIOT WATT- It is 21 mins by car or by Direct buses No 25 or 34 from end of the street Also on Bus Routes 22,36,35,16,12,1,34,10,21,7,14 ,49,25 a fantastic Location if you are using public transport
So What’s Included?
• Council Tax
• TV License
• Virgin Media Wireless Internet with a Broadband speed of 50 Megabytes
• CLEANER for all communal areas no more scrubbing the cooker
• 24 hour on call plumber and electrician for all repairs
• Free on street parking
So what’s NEARBY?
• City Centre is 10 minutes by bus
• Leith Walk • Scottish Gas Headquarters
• Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre
• The Shore Bar and Restaurant District
• The Scottish Office (Scottish Government)
• The Scottish Executive Building
• Asda Superstore, Tesco, Lidl’s and plenty of local shops within walking distance
So who am I SHARING with?
• Typically, young professionals looking for a peaceful, quiet flat
• There are 3 rooms in total with one bathroom
First & Last Weeks Rent Required
This property is a single let and not suitable for Couples or Children.
No smoking or Pets Allowed.
- Flat share
- £150 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent