5 minutes walk to Town, Station & Uni
- Location: The property is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in a nice residential area of High Wycombe about a five minute walk to High Wycombe town, Railway Station (25-30 minutes to London) and Bucks New University.
- The House: is a quiet, clean, four bedroom detached family home with the usual modern amenities, including double glazing, central heating etc.
- The Rooms: My husband and I usually let out our two spacious and comfortably furnished spare rooms, each for single occupancy only, with associated shared family home facilities as offered. They were redecorated recently with new easy clean and hygienic laminate flooring installed (please note: the bedroom photos were taken before flooring was installed).
- Of the two rooms, one room is already taken by a female professional who has been with us for over 2 years now. The other room, as seen on the photo, was occupied by a NFTS student and became available when she finished her course and left after staying with us for a year.
- No letting agents involved so no fees to pay. All bills, TV licence, Broadband and Netflix included.
Details applicable to available room:
- Single bed with comfortable quality mattress. Bed linen can be provided or you may use your own.
- Large wardrobe, dressing table, large desk etc. We should be able to revise room layout within reason, to suit your needs, if necessary.
- High Speed (fibre optics) WiFi Broadband available free.
- New 32" Smart TV in the room. Netflix included free.
- Shared use of well equipped modern kitchen with own food storage spaces, own fridge and freezer spaces, necessary cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, cooking utensils etc. etc. are provided. Use of dining table in kitchen/diner with four chairs.
- Shared use of utility Room with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, fridge/freezer space, toaster etc. etc.
- Modern, clean and spacious Bathroom with WC, bidet, high pressure shower with thermostatic valve and plenty of hot water. Use of Toilet downstairs.
- Garden and patio with table and chairs.
- The accommodation offered would best suit a reasonably organised and considerate working female professional or a Bucks New Uni/NFTS female student. She will be expected to keep her bedroom clean and tidy and clean up shared areas after use, to standard before use.
- There will be one spare on-street parking space (free parking) available outside the house suitable for small car.
- We have a outdoor cat so discuss if allergic to cats.
- £115 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord