Beautiful bright room, in lovely Victorian house
I have a large, sunny, double room available in my lovely Victorian house in Upper Knowle, available from October. (Monday-Friday)
A very large master bedroom with a bay window and tastefully decorated. It is currently furnished with: king size bed and mattress, double wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, and sofa.
A two bedroom Victorian terrace and is situated just off the Wells Road in Upper Knowle. It’s a couple of minutes walk from the local shops/banks and 35mins walk into the centre/Temple Meads train station, and there are regular buses too. It is also well located to get to Bath easily on the A4, plus it is near the Paintworks, and the large Sainsburys/Tesco in Brislington.
The house is spacious and quiet which makes it a super place to relax, and comes fully furnished (including Virgin Media TV/Broadband).
Communal areas include:
• Large kitchen (recently refurbished) with modern appliances;
• Open plan dining room coming off the kitchen;
• Cosy sitting room with log burner, sofa bed, and large television;
• Enormous bathroom (plus a second toilet downstairs);
• Sun room with sofa and rocking chair, leading out to the south facing garden - perfect place to chill.
Additionally the house comes with: gas central heating; two electric ovens, induction hob; dishwasher; washing machine.
There is no off-street parking, but plenty of free parking is available on the street.
Someone in your late twenties/thirties/early forties and employed. A thoughtful, considerate and tidy person who is looking for a cosy, and sociable place to call home. Ideally, someone who has their own interests but equally keen to share the odd bottle of wine, chill out on the sofa, and unwind after a hard day at work. If this sounds like the place for you, then please get in contact as I would really like to hear from you. (Sorry, but no couples, smokers, or pets)
The rent for the room is £400 per calendar month and is inclusive of all bills. A deposit of £400 is also required.
If you are interested in arranging a viewing then please get in contact via email and tell me a little bit about yourself professionally and socially. Thanks for the interest.
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Music, art, sport (rugby, tennis, athletics), fitness, countryside
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord