The Mews - Bourne End (Monday to Friday)
MONDAY to FRIDAY self-catering accommodation with all bills included is offered in The Mews, a modern, vaulted ceiling open plan well-appointed self-contained annex for sole occupancy.
The airy bedroom with domed roof light has a double bed with views over the garden.
The lounge area has a vaulted ceiling, ample fitted wardrobes, flat screen TV, DVD recorder, Wi-Fi and telephone point.
The bathroom with futuristic light tunnel features a powerful shower, basin, shaver point, wc. and plenty of cupboards.
A fully functional kitchen with breakfast bar includes washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, hob, toaster, kettle and oven offering self-catering facilities.
Central heating is provided by electric radiators.
A single parking place is provided in the drive. Edgar Wallace Place is a private gated road in rural surroundings comprising 4 properties.
There is Wi-Fi available in the property.
Excellent transport links are only a few minutes away:
• The Motorway network is close by with the M40 (2 miles), M4 (4 miles) and M25 (10 miles) away
• Bourne End railway station is 15 walk minutes away with the direct rains to London Paddington taking 40 minutes and links to Maidenhead, Reading and Oxford
• High Wycombe and Beaconsfield stations on the Chiltern line are within 9 miles with fast trains to London Marylebone taking 23 minutes.
Bourne End is a small village of 5500 a couple of miles from Marlow, High Wycombe and Maidenhead. The river Thames runs at the edge of Bourne end with lovely walks along the river. There are a selection of restaurants, shops and facilities nearby in Bourne End.
Nestling in the Chilterns, there is a plethora of places to visit - somewhere to suit all tastes, whether it be the stately homes of Hughenden Manor and Cliveden, or the charming delights of local villages; the picturesque towns of Old Beaconsfield, Marlow-on-Thames and Cookham; the national treasure of Windsor Castle or the entertainment of Legoland.
Council tax, Wi-Fi, electricity and water are included in the monthly rental cost.
£750 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- 31 Aug 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord