Zone 2: Beautiful Room By City And Canary Wharf
Zone 2: Beautiful bright furnished room with HD LCD TV, located in a pleasant flatshare in the East End, minutes from the City or Canary Wharf and a short hop to the West End. (Limehouse / Shadwell / Westferry).
* Hot Location! 2 stops Bank, 2 stops Canary Wharf
If you have any questions or to arrange a viewing please call or leave me a voicemail message as I'm normally out busy, Thank you. Anyway, I've got these basic details for you for now:
1. Single room with NEW TV with many channels inside your own private room
2. One Calendar month rent in advance and 1 calendar month deposit in advance.
3. Fully inclusive of bills (please read below for details).
5. Pets not allowed.
4. DSS and Benefit callers NOT allowed PLEASE!
6. Need references
7. Available now
- Minimum term: 6 months
- Price: £109 per week
- Martin Landlord's £0 fixed fee: referencing & tenancy agreement
- Room is only for one person i. e. no couples/sharers
The Free Stuff: Remember, these bills are actually provided by me absolutely "free" of charge:
1. Weekly cleaner
2. Fast WiFi Broadband Internet Facility
3. Standard cleaning materials
4. Cordless landline phone to share with others for incoming calls. This can be helpful for those people using international calling cards to dial abroad since you can dial out using any freephone numbers.
5. Many great Freeview Channels (very clear external reception) to Watch every day!
The Bills: I'm also including these bills as part of your rent:
2. Council Tax
So there's absolutely nothing to pay, just to pay the precise rent ON TIME. Sounds too good to be true* Well not if you break my rules, which are:
My 4 Golden House Rules:
1. Pay the rent on time
2. Keep your home clean
3. Maintain respect towards others
4. Keep your home clean
I am looking for a peaceful person, which means you should have respect and consideration towards others.
You must be clean and understand basic hygiene, for example, if you make a mess or use dishes, you must "clean as you go" fairly immediately and not leave it for another person to clean your dishes the next day. Contribute towards the cleanliness of the property by following a cleaning rota.
Travelling from Home:
1. THE BASICS:
- Excellent transport links e. g.
- 5 min to Bank for Central, District, Circle, Northern and Waterloo & City lines
- Travel time to central London and "the city" by tube is approx 5-10 minutes
- Travel time to Canary Wharf is 3 min by DLR, or 15 min if walking
- Buses, including night buses to central London and the City - 2 min walk
2. BY TUBE OR TRAIN:
* Limehouse (DLR and National Rail, zone 2) - 4 min walk
* Westferry (DLR, zone 2) - 6 min walk
* Lots more stations are just a short bus ride away e. g.
* Shadwell station (DLR and London Overground, zone 2)
* Stepney Green station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, zone 2)
* Tower Hill station (District and Circle lines, zone 1)
* Tower Gateway station (DLR and National Rail, zone 1)
* Whitechapel station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, zone 2)
* Aldgate East station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, zone 1)
3. BY BUS:
Lots of bus connections, including night buses, to central London and the City are within a few min walk. The nightlife in the West End (Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Trafalgar square etc.) is not too far either and takes 20 min by night bus.
The House comes with:
* Central heating.
* Fully fitted kitchen. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
* 24hr hot water. 2 Toilets & 2 Basins. 1 bath/shower.
* Free high speed wireless broadband internet.
The Room comes with:
- Large Wall Bracketed TV - Great way to relax! - Room door has Lock & Key system.
- Decorated – Wooden Laminated Floors, curtains, painted etc.
- Single bed with orthopedic mattress - Wardrobe - Chest of Draws - Desk & Chair - Wallhung mirror
- All amenities located nearby. Within 5-10 min walk e. g.
- Supermarkets and many independent shops along Commercial Road
- Leisure centre, gyms and parks
- Post office, banks, news agents, 24h grocery stores etc.
- Many bars, restaurant, cafes, street markets of the East End nearby e. g. Within 10 mins by bus
- Restaurants and night life of Brick Lane and local area
- BrickLane, Petticoat Lane, Old Spitalfields and Whitechapel street markets
- Columbia Street flower market
This home is peaceful and clean, this means the prospective new housemate should be peaceful and clean too!
- £109 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord