Stunning Huge Room- 5 Mins 2 Citycentre/Univ/Mri
5 mins to city centre, universities and mri hospital, so is ideal for those working at the hospital.
a beautifully presented very spacious bedroom - fully furnished with desk, chair, double wardrobe, double bed, chest of drawers and mirror.
the current housemates are all working professionals
**** in a huge house with loads of storage!!
No agency or admin fees as you will be dealing directly with a private landlord - the house is ideal for a working professionals/post grad/ students only - not suitable for benefits or DSS
To make life easier and easy to budget All bills are included in the monthly rent
- gas - electric - water rates - council tax - broadband internet & a large 40inch flatscreen tv in the lounge-nothing else to pay
- the house is walking distance from the city centre taking about 15mins, universities about 10 mins and MRI hospitals 5 mins.....the 197 bus stop is 2 mins from house and will get you to oxford road in under 5mins.
there is plenty of parking space available and loads of storage in huge dry cellars
- the house is in a very quiet location and is popular with working professionals and postgrad or final year students
- nothing else to pay providing hassle free living
- refs, ids and/or guarantors will be required
1st to see will take
- a separate laundry room. it is a huge house
- the house is equipped with fire doors, smoke alarms,
- it is close to all amenities (a couple of mins to ASDA) and is in a very popular location so it will go quickly.
It is fully furnished with burglar alarm in a very quiet cul de sac street.
- House share
- Victoria Park
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 40
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord