Prime Solihull Location B91, Professional Room Let
Prime Central Solihull Location Professional Only
To Rent A Room. / No Admission Fee to Pay
Its a very high standards, this semi-detached house on Lode Lane , 10 minutes walking distance to Solihull town centre . It offers 4 rooms for a very comfortable living. And Each room have their door to lock.
The House is clean & tidy, in a great location, has a quiet easygoing, It is an ideal alternative to staying in a hotel or guest house and is well-suited to a professional working in the region during the week.
The council bills, gas , electricity and broadband are included in a room rent. Common area and Garden will be maintenance by the Room Tatents
This property is a minute's walk to a bus stop with excellent connectivity to Solihull town centre, JLR, Airport / NEC and Birmingham City Centre. It is a walking distance to Solihull town centre, Solihull Railway station as well as major employers like National Grid, Wipro, SCSI , Xoserve Limited, N-power, JLR and Solihull Hospital. M42 is within very easy reach through Junctions 4 as well as 5.
The property offers
- There are three king sized rooms and one single room . one ensuite, one family bathroom and one downstairs shower room with WC with laundry area.
- Shared large brand-new open-plan sitting , dining/kitchen. we have provided kettle, toaster, Milie dishwasher, Hot Point washing machine, Bosch fridge freezer, and other Brand fridge freezer also ther, Panasonic microwave, Hoover. Iron with iron board , saucepan sets, a dining table set with cutterlies and dinner sets. Iron board stand., 2 leather sofa, 2 bean bag, 2 door mats by the patio door and 2 door mats at the entrance of the house , Rotary stand in the garden to dry cloth, electric lawn mover with Extention wire.
- Unlimited fibreoptic broadband with WiFi
- Access to a large garden . gardener can come to do lawn and the cost are shared by the room tatent. Garden should be maintain by all room Tatent or alternative week gardener can come and do weeds taking off plus grass cutting and tree trim . If you want gardener we can provide his number and he can come to do the job and It’s has to be paid by the room tenant. The garden is only maintained from beginning summer of till end of November.. depend upon weather.
- 2 cars parking space in garage are there , if you want which will be charged or you can park cars in lighthorne road.
- Rooms available on monthly will be extra £25 and six months contract will be advertised price
-Monday to Friday / Weekend stay,
- cost are different .
- If interested, please message me or call or via spareroom .I will reply as soon as possible.
- All bills are included, and a weekly cleaning maintains by room tenant and regular monthly checks are conducted to ensure the house is at its best at all times for a short stay.
- The existing housemates are: a IT developer from India for now. We always have excellent housemates who are a respectful company.
If you are a professional person who wants to share a great house in a great location with other similar sociable young people please do get in touch with us. Please note, to ensure we get the highest calibre tenants we interview carefully, and request various proofs of id and reference. This is for our benefit as well as yours, to ensure we get a great group of tenants sharing a home together.
Please Note: The deposit required is equivalent to 4 weeks of rent and is refundable..
This house is very ideal for working in Solihull Area around.
- House share
£600 pcm(NOW LET)
- £550 pcm (double)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord