Stunning Large Double Studio for Rent, Gower Str
A recently renovated second floor conversion studio flat (with approx total area of 32 square meters/345 square feet) located in popular leafy Bloomsbury. This lovely and cosy apartment of a Grade II listed popular mansion block, is in an excellent decorative order, and comprises of an entrance hall with Banham security system (not connected), a large double bedroom/reception room with secondary glazing and IDSL installation for internet connection (not connected), a separate fitted kitchen and a separate three piece bathroom suite. Fully furnished. A communal garden is also available at the rear. Suitable for two only if they are a couple.
- Accommodation comprises of:
* an L-shaped STUDIO ROOM (14'8 x 10'1 plus 6'10 x 5'8) (4. 47m x 3. 07m plus 2. 08 x 1. 73m) with secondary glazed sash windows to the front, built-in storage cupboard, double futon sofa with mattress, antique wooden leather-top double pedestal desk with extension and wooden leather-top filing cabinet, wooden dining table with two dining chairs, 5 drawer wooden chest of drawers, wooden antique glass-fronted wardrobe, modern wardrobe, 3 wooden wall hung shelves;
* a SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN (11'4 x 4'11) (3. 45m x 1. 50m) with sash windows to the front, fitted range of wall and base units incorporating double stainless steel sink with mixer tap, electric cooker/grill, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine with dryer amd a folding breakfast table with two wooden folding chairs.
* a SEPARATE BATHROOM (9'10 x 5'0) (3. 00m x 1. 52m) with sash windows to the front, white suite comprising panel-enclosed bath with shower unit, pedestal wash basin (new) & low level WC (new), part tiled, wooden two-door cabinet, bathroom medicine cabinet.
* ENTRANCE HALL (1. 63m x 1. 50m)
- Located at the south end of Gower Str & is within walking distance of the amenities of Store Str & Tottenham Court Rd. Served by Goodge Str underground Station but also within walking distance from 4 other underground Stations (Tottenham Court Rd, Warren Str, Russell Sq & Euston Sq). It is also served by the following bus routes: 24, 29, 73, 390 plus a number of other buses which can be taken from within walking distance from the flat.
- Hot water included; Electricity & supply of water excl.; Council tax excl.
- Minimum let: 6/12 (shorter let negotiable subject to higher rent); To secure the flat, two months in advance need to be paid
- Subject to contract and references/guarantor. No Tenant Fees, Reference Fees, Inventory fees or any other hidden charges.
- No Agents please or any similar services
£365 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- 01 Oct 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord