Ready for a fresh start?
We have a lovely house share in Dentons Green, a few minutes walk from St Helens town centre. Just imagine being all settled and cosy in the next few days.
Top 9 Reasons People LOVE this house:
- Free fastest possible 350 WiFi Broadband with Unlimited Downloads - Room includes full Virgin package (excludes movies) and FREE Tivo Box included or NOW TV
- Bright Rooms/Warm and Cosy!
- No agents fees, no credit search fees, no reference fees
- Fully Furnished. New Bed. New Carpet.
- Ideal house, ideal location very central in St Helens town centre - Dentons Green is the perfect area, close to town and close to some great pubs and a Tesco Metro.
- 1st Class - housemates and friendly professional landlord, cleaner, maintenance man, chef, masseuse...ok not quite but you get the picture.
-Clean, tidy and private. Freshly Decorated.
-A quiet house with a lovely aspect to the rear, perfect for chilling out at the weekend. Pop a smile on your face this summer with summer BBQ's and a Chiminea.
- All Bills Included - No more messing about with who pays what to whom and when. We take care of all of that.
- We recently put in a new Shower Room and plan on putting Ensuite in one of the rooms asap.
This house is not for everyone...We don't allow smoking in the house, you need to keep it as clean as the other housemates do...It's cleaned professionally too.
Set within walking distance from St Helens town centre. This house is 2 minutes away from a large Asda, restaurants, cinemas, bars and pubs. It's on a main route into St Helens, with easy access to Liverpool/Manchester.
In this period property there is a fantastic communal Morning room with TV access and a lovely range for those dark winter nights. We've recently added some cream leather sofa's and WiFi broadband package. The range dates back to the early 1900's and is a lovely feature in this period property. (one of only 17 built in this region). This house offers the perfect mix of a little bit of privacy in your own room, contrasted with a communal space for mixing with other housemates and enjoying making some new friendships if you so desire. Listen moving in can be lonely but we will make you happy. We will introduce you to your new housemates and play party games we will take you out for a beer in the town :-)
Beautifully styled and spacious rooms.
Friendly household, fantastic garden. 1 room ensuite. 1 shared bathroom upstairs. One downstairs shower room downstairs.
All bills inclusive
Washing Machine, 3xLarge Fridge/Freezers giving plenty of storage space for each tenant.
Electric Power Shower/Bath/Toilet/Basin
Well Lit Street Parking/Secure Alleygate Access to rear/Bicycle storage shed/lock up
Freeview Digital TV points to all rooms
Gas Centrally Heated House with programmable timer.
Vacuum Cleaner/Dyson provided - Mops/Dustpans/Brushes
Mugs/Glasses/Chopping Boards/ Communal Kettle/Toaster
Towels: Bath Hand Towels/Bath Mats/Pedestal Mats
Expect flatmates/room mates to be clean, tidy and responsible individuals. Must be working or able to show proof of income.
Paypal/Credit Card Accepted/Landlords Bank Account
Health, Safety and Security during your stay:
House Installed with Hardwired Interlinked Smoke Alarm
Hardwired Emergency Lighting System
Fire Safety Kit including Fire Blanket & Fire Extinguisher
Signposted escape routes
Signposted safety features:
Professionally managed and professionally cleaned.
Regular Corgi Gas Safety and NECIEC Electrical Inspections.
Non Smoking House, Smoking permitted in Courtyard.
Solid core fire doors so you can feel safe and secure.
Great travel links - Only 1min drive from the train station (you can walk easily), which will get you to Liverpool in 22mins, Manchester in 25mins & Warrington in 20 mins. Less than 5mins from Junction 7 of the M62 motorway! Bus stops within view of the front door. Local pubs, nightclubs, cinemas all within a 5 minute walk.
For your Sat Nav: WA10
This house is professionally cleaned, but I do expect you to do your bit too.
Is this what your looking for?
Can you arrange 100 pound deposit?
Want to move in soon?
Call, text or email for more info or to setup an appointment. Don't Miss Out.
It’s really easy so text now.
Then come view then if we like each other move in sometimes same day we look forward to meeting.
- House share
- St. Helens
£85 pw(NOW LET)
£95 pw(NOW LET)
- £80 pw (double)
£100 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 52
- Any pets?
- Reading, Bikes, Computers, Movies, Drinks, Saints Rugby, Nights in, Nights Out. MMA, Boxing.
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord