1 Luxury Double Bedroom, All Bills Included
- ALL BILLS Included (Council Tax, Electricity, Gas, Water, TV Licence)
- Sky Broadband and TV in Lounge
- Wall Mounted HD LED TV in Every Room
- Weekly cleaner
- 1 stylish double rooms available in contemporary mid terraced house in lovely upmarket Muswell Hill area.
- Beautifully refurbished with large open plan lounge/dinning/kitchen area and west facing garden.
- Kitchen fitted with washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer and breakfast bar as well as separate dining area for entertaining.
- The stylish bedrooms are beautifully decorated with wooden flooring and built in wardrobes provide ample storage.
- Super fast Sky broadband
- Wall mounted 32” HD LED TV in living room and wall mounted 23” HD LED TV in every bedroom.
- Sky broad band and freeview tv's in the living area and in all of the bedrooms.
- Newly installed double glazed windows
- linen, pillows & duvet provided
- Wi-fi available throughout property
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with fantastic appliances including large American fridge/freezer
- Fully refurbished modern designer bathroom and shower room
- Powerful brand new Vaillant boiler means that two showers at once can be used with no reduction in water pressure. Never run out of hot water and never have to wait for a shower again.
- Central heating with powerful radiators in each room/hallway of the house. Each radiator has individual thermostat meaning that you can control and set your own preferred temperature
- Lovely landscaped front and back garden with storage.
- Plenty of free off-street parking available
- Smoke Alarms to every room
- New electrical rewiring and safety circuits
- New 5 lever mortice deadlocks on front and back doors
- Beautiful secure double glazed windows throughout
- Locks on every bedroom door
- Muswell Hill Broadway with its abundance of cafes, bars, clubs, pubs and restaurants is just around the corner (10-15 min walk).
- A short walk away from Alexandra Palace with its beautiful park land including the Sunday Farmers' Market for you foodies out there.
- 24 hour Tesco superstore only five minutes walk away.
- Excellent bus links to the West End, Old Street/Shoreditch, Islington, Camden, London Bridge or just to connect with the Northern Line at Highgate from right outside your door.
- £750 pcm (double)
- 16 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 36
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord