Birmingham - City House Share (B21)
Thanks for checking out my advert
This is a spacious house share in quiet road. Ideal for young professionals working near city centre looking for a quiet base. There are great transport links into town and local highstreets and retail parks. The house has a fresh modern look and friendly / respectful tenants.
House currently has 1 female tenant and 3 double size bedrooms coming available.
The house breaks down as such:
x1 Kitchen and appliances (Washing machine, oven, x2 fridges / freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster)
x1 Bathroom with Shower
x1 Living Room (Including 32" TV)
x1 Small Garden / Outside space
x3 Large Double Bedrooms
x1 Larger Single Bedroom
Readily available street parking
Ideally located within Birmingham, everything you need within walking distance:
- 2 mins walk from Soho Road (and readily available transport into town)
- 15 mins (74/75) bus trip from Snow Hill Station
- 20 mins (101) bus trip from University College Birmingham
- 25 mins (74/75) bus trip from Aston University
- 25 mins (101) bus trip from City Centre / Colmore Road / New Street Station
- Gas / Central Heating
- Broadband Internet
- Council Tax
- TV License
- Cleaner (Monthly for communal areas)
- 6 months minimum contract
- Deposit is one months’ rent (Max £300)
Rooms are fully furnished with:
- Chest of draws
- Bed / Mattress
- Desk and Chair
- Night Stand (optional)
Feel free to get in contact to arrange a viewing / cover off any further questions you may have.
Accreditations - National Landlord Association (NLA) _ Member No – 183238
- House share
£275 pcm(NOW LET)
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
£350 pcm(NOW LET)
£325 pcm(NOW LET)
- 16 Nov 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 25
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord