Camberwell/Peckham/Oval Nice great-view DBL Rm
The huge room and small double are available now and master bedroom is available on the 3rd September. The flat normally accommodates postgrads in September for one year;
WHO WE WANT: Currently we are looking for 3 sociable, decent and tidy students or professionals - like-minded people, who can enjoy a good laugh, a glass of wine or beer and maybe dinner together sometimes, meanwhile also happy to do his or her own things with own life set up in London. ( Sorry, no smoker or couples please).
Huge Room: 25 sq meters with lots of storage and its own balcony, fully furnished with good-quality orthopedic double bed, 2 double-door wardrobes with drawers, 2 desks, chairs, chest of drawers, Book Shelf etc.
Double room: 12 sq meter also with plenty of storage, fully furnished with good-quality orthopedic double Bed, built-in wardrobe, big study desk, chair, chest of drawers, Book Shelf, shoe cabinet etc.
Master bedroom: 14 sq meter with plenty of storage, fully furnished with good-quality orthopedic double Bed, a 3-door wardrobe, built-in wardrobe, big study desk, chair, chest of drawers, Book Shelf, mobile chest of drawers etc.
Super fast 67M Fibre Broadband, unlimited download.
Excellent transport & Extremely convenient location:
Just opposite Camberwell College of Arts- University of London on Peckham Road.
- 1 min walk to Bus Stop, where Bus 36, 436, 12, 171, 343, 345, 136, take 15 min to Victoria & Waterloo Stn, 20 min to London Bridge & Holborn & Piccadilly Circus & Hyde Park, 9 min to Oval & Elephant & Castle Tube Stn, all day & night running;
- 8 min walk (3 min by bus) to Peckham Rye Overground Stn, 3 stops away from Canada Water;
- 5 min walk to Bus stop, Bus 63, 363, 78, P12, P13, 137, 177, etc,
- 3 min walk to Lidl and Peckham High Street, 5 min to Camberwell Green where you can find all kinds of restaurants & popular bars, cinema - Peckhamplex with all movies tickets at £4.99, supermarkets & banks, e. g. Morrisons, ASDA, Superdrug, Primark, Post Office, Barclays, HSBC, Abbey etc.
Peckham voted coolest area in the UK and 11th in the World in 2018 and 2019🤩🤩🤩 Southwark council is listed the 4th safe among 33 counties in London 2019.
Very Friendly and Healthy living environment:
Nearby high standard Peckham Gym with swimming pool, 24h Pure Gym and a few parks are around this area, e. g. Burgess Park (which recently has been transformed into a 1-st class park with 4M government investment), Kennington Park and Myatt's Fields etc.
The flat is on the 4th floor - newly decorated bathroom & Kitchen, modern & beautifully clean, wooden floor all through, new washing machine, Fridge-freezer, Cooker, Oven, microwave, double glazed windows and all the appliances necessary to have, 24h central heating - heaven for cold winter & hot water
RENT: double room £155 PW; master bedroom £165 and huge one: £180PW, plus bills - around £15 PW;
CONTACT: FOR MORE INFORMATION - PLEASE call or SEND AN EMAIL
- £180 pw (double)
- £170 pw (double)
- £155 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Arts, music, movies, traveling, socializing, food, reading etc
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord