Small double in friendly houseshare - no couples
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract (2 month minimum term) - Man with a Van Service (We help you move for free).
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Free transfer service - We can help you move (MON-FRI 10am to 5pm) for free within 5 miles of your new home. A fee applies for longer distances and furniture.
- Single occupant only.
The room is priced at £500pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £580pcm for one person. NO COUPLES OR ROOMSHARES - sorry.
The room is nice, bright and quiet. It comes furnished with a double bed (which has ottoman storage underneath), and a large 1.2 meter wardrobe that has both hanging and shelving space. Plus there is a little extra floor space so you could bring in a small desk . This makes it ideal for someone who may need to from home during this difficult time.
The house has lots of living space comprised of a spacious kitchen diner with breakfast bar and dining table and there's also a lounge in the conservatory which is heated in the winter so you can use it all times of year. There's good facilities in the house, such as a well equipped kitchen, separate utility room, main bathroom (shared with 3 others only) and separate WC. There is a good amount of outdoor space which is nice in the summer to relax in or even catch up on work and get some sun in at the same time.
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
I'm sure we don't have to tell you, Chiswick Park is a lovely area, it’s nice and quiet with lots of parks nearby which is great for summer walks and getting some fresh air. You have Chiswick high street nearby with it’s cute coffee shops and nice bespoke shops.
* The post code is W4 3EN
*11 minute walk to Chiswick Park (Zone 3, District Line)
*13 minute walk to Gunnersbury (Zone 3, overground)
* On street parking available (approx £120 for the year)
* Off street parking available at £50pcm (gated parking, limited spaces)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 single occupant (in the two ensuites room) and 3 other single occupants in the other rooms so a total of 5 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £500 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- movie nights, board games, dinner parties, Chiswick Park, weekly cleaner, BBQ, Fast internet, Friendly social housemates.
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent