WOW Large Beautifully Furnished Double Room
Our very spacious double room is bigger than many studio flats in London and usually receives a lot of interest. It is fully furnished, with hardwood floor , cosy rug and original chandelier with a dimmer switch. This unique room in a beautifully presented 1930’s detached “arts and crafts” house at the top of Knights Hill, is available immediately and can be viewed at any day/time of your convenience.
This charming house has:
• Great off street parking in front of the house.
• Conservatory and beautifully landscaped south facing rear garden.
• Situated in a well-regarded quiet leafy residential location of West Norwood short distance from Streatham Common.
• Around the corner from Leigham Court Road with regular bus routes to Streatham and beyond.
• Direct and frequent transport to Zone 1. Only 7 minute’s walk to West Norwood Station (zone 3) with regular trains to Victoria and London Bridge, approx. 17 minutes either way.
• Direct bus service to Brixton, central London, Croydon and to Kings College Hospital and Euston.
• Several places to eat within short walking distance.
• New Leisure centre with a large pool and gym at brisk walking distance.
• New Cinema with a Library and a cosy café • New Theatre is just 7 min walk down the hill.
• Local Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Iceland, Lidl and Co-operative supermarkets again within a very short walking distance.
The lodger will benefit from:
• Speedy FREE Virgin fibre optic Wi-Fi broadband.
• Beautifully landscaped garden.
• Specious conservatory and reception room.
• Kitchen which holds the washing machine, drier and most importantly dishwasher.
• Gas central heating and bathroom with a separate WC.
• Antique fully furnished beautiful room interior.
• Own large stylish fridge in the room.
• Stylish private microwave in the room.
• Your pet is welcome in this house.
Don't mind if you smoke as long as it's done outside of the house.
References and small deposit required.
- £659 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- cooking, socialising, films, walking, netflix, gardening, nature, history, meditation, museums, guitar, beer, antiques, flowers, good conversations
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord