Ddl en-suite with kitchenette Canada Water Station
Eleanor Close is situated in a lovely private gated development 2 minutes walk from Canada Water Station on the Jubilee Line.
04EL Room 6 - £999pm (Available 21..12.2019)
This top floor studio style double room with kitchenette and en-suite comes with a double bed, built-in double wardrobe, bed side tables, desk, chair and wall mounted TV.
Three-storey, 6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom mid-terraced house, with big kitchen-diner, comfortable living area and perfect garden for a house share.
Kitchen with 2 big fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, and tumble dryer.
Garden with a bbq and some garden furniture.
- Zone: 2
- Buses: Canada Water station served by the 381, 47, 188, 199 and C10 buses (N381, 188 and N47 after 01. 00)
- Trains: Canada Water Station is served by Jubilee Line and London Overground.
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the tfl website
- Tesco superstore, coffee shops and a choice of restaurants
- Sainsbury's next to the tube station
- Thames riverside
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Printworks - multi-purpose venue organises concerts,
events, conventions, fashion shows and much more
- Hawker House, open every Friday and Saturday,
join them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- a Gym and sailing centre less than half a mile away
- for outdoor activities you have Pearson Park and Russia Dock Woodland on your doorstep.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £999 pcm (double/en suite)
- 21 Dec 2019
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent