Great room in Murieston Flat (near Haymarket)
The Flat is located in Murieston, EH11, very near to Haymarket. The room is a good size and benefits from a new ikea furniture. The property is of an extremely high standard it benefits from 2 bathrooms across 2 floors.
• The rent includes everything
• It is fully furnished, new bed and new ikea wardrobe, desk and office chair
• You will be sharing the flat with 4
• There are 4 other rented rooms in the flat as well as a kitchen/lounge area
The following bills are included in the rent
o Cleaner (once every 2 weeks)
o 380MB Wireless broadband
o Phone line rental
o TV licence, Virgin Media, Netflix, Prime video and Sky Cinema
o Council Tax
o Gas (GCH) and GCH breakdown cover
• No smoking flat
• Flat has all mod cons, including sash and case original windows and security entry system
• On street parking with no payment (before/after working hours) or permit required
• Excellent transport links
Room is available soon in discussion with existing tenant
It’s a short walk to Haymarket and the flat is very well located for different bus routes
If you are emailing me, please provide YOUR MOBILE no. so I can call and arrange an appointment.
If you are interested in viewing you should:
Phone, Text or Whatapp for a viewing appointment with the existing tenant Alex
If you're not currently able to view the room can be reserved for your arrival.
**I'm a verified user on the site - I've been doing this for over 10 years +. You can confirm with the site.**
- Flat share
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 10 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord