Single room in Woking
The house is situated within a 10 minute walk of Woking station / town centre and is very close to all the amenities of Woking. It's very convenient for commuting to both London Waterloo (25 minute train) and Guildford (7 minute train).
Some details of the house and shared facilities:
- 2 living rooms with large HD TV and seperate Sky+HD and sky sports
- 3 Bathrooms
- High speed wireless broadband (40Mb+)
- Large shed for storing bikes and suitcases
- Spacious garden with BBQ and garden furniture.
The room I have available is as follows:
- Single room
- Single bed
- Bedside chest of drawers
Parking available on the estate.
The room requires one months rent paid up front. The room is privately let by myself so there are no agency fees. It is available now.
Cost is inclusive of bills: council tax, gas, electricity, water, broadband and TV.
The room is available for single occupancy only, no couples, smokers or pets please.
It's a large house and there is plenty of space to share.
I would like a responsible, clean and considerate professional.
Thanks for looking and please do get in contact if you're interested or have any questions.
- House share
- £400 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord