Rooms available in Very Sought after Houseshare
As above mentioned, very large detached house, fully furnished and two bedrooms available; 1x Double Bedroom and 1x Single bedroom.
The Single room is freshly decorated, has a Queen Duvan bed with drawers and Tall double wardrobe with towel rail. £480pcm.
The double bedroom is on the top floor, has lots of storage in cupboards and is £600pcm.
House is tidy, extremely spacious and has five tenants currently living in it...
We are a close-knit, friendly and professional crowd who respect each others privacy and also enjoy letting our hair down every now and then. We strive to have an environment where you can call 'Home' and look forward to making some more life friends on top of the ever growing list.
House has an extraordinary design and I think you'll agree it has very warm character...
What we are after is 9-5pm professionals, preferably in your late twenties/mid thirties. Working from home or part time is not suitable for this house.
Tidiness/hygiene is an absolute must. We're not interested in people who still think a fairy will come and clean up after them. This isn't a house for you if you're still in that mindset I'm afraid.
House consists of:
* 6 Bedrooms
* 5 toilets
* 2 Bathrooms + Downstairs shower room, sink and toilet.
* Professional maid service booked once a week for 3hrs each week. This is an idea the housemates decided which is an additional £20 per month and works very well.
* 1 very large reception room
* widescreen TV with Sky TV and surround sound
* PS5 and Xbox One
* Gymnasium in the back room.
* newly refurbished conservatory
* Fibreoptic Wireless broadband internet
* Large open plan kitchen with much storage
* Very large balcony accessed from the master bedroom.
* Detached double garage to side of house for additional storage.
* Well maintained garden for all to enjoy
* New washing machine
* Newly fitted central heating
* Two fridge-freezers
* Electric oven
* Excellent transport links:
Norwood Junction station is a 5min walk from house with frequent trains to London (every 7 minutes) - Takes 12 minutes on train to London Bridge.
Selhurst Station is also a 10min walk in the opposite direction from Norwood Junction.
Croydon town centre is only 10 minutes away by bus and East Croydon Station has links to central London running all night.
***PRICES ARE FULLY INCLUSIVE OF BILLS***
Please note:- We also have a very sweet house-cat who is well-trained, fully vetted and very much keeps to her own.
Early viewings are recommended to avoid disappointment. Rooms are very sought after in this popular house share.
Thank you for looking and hope to hear from you soon.
- £480 pcm (single)
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 42
- Any pets?
- music, cooking, sports, socialising, movies, gaming, pubs, drinking, going out, animals, video games, relaxing, bbqs, pool, entertainment
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room