**Rare Gem~SuperFriendly Quality YoungProf H/Share
Lux, fully refurbished house share in prime location.
All bills included.
Wonderfully friendly housemates looking for their new members.
*** LOVELY REAR-FACING GROUND FLOOR ROOM AVAILABLE ***
* FRONT ground floor - lovely DOUBLE room with window onto decked part of rear garden. Double glazed, fresh and bright.
- Fully furnished with quality wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside table
- Leather look double bed frame with supersoft, memory foam topped mattress
- TV point in room
- 2 bathrooms on first floor - both with a bath and shower basin & loo. Currently ran as a 'boys' bathroom' and a 'girls' bathroom'
*** THE HOUSE ***
- All bills included (no hassle, we'll sort it all)
- High quality kitchen suite
- Double oven/cooker
- 2 x tall fridge freezers
- Sociable kitchen/lounge area
- Wall mounted 42" HD TV
- Breakfast bar recently replaced with an extendable table at tenants' request ~ for house dinners and more
- Microwave, kettle, toaster all provided
- Large capacity boiler to ensure hot water and heating throughout
- Thermostatic controls that allow you to get a burst of heat if it's unexpectedly cold - just what's needed given the changeable weather!
- 2 x full bathrooms with high powered electric showers, basin & toilet etc
- Both bathrooms conveniently located on middle floor
- Superfast broadband (located on middle floor so signal is optimum throughout)
- Regular cleaner for communal areas to help you keep house spick and span
- Washing machine plus tumble dryer
- Extensively decked area of rear gardeners well as great sized lawn area ~ and garden furniture all provided - roll on the summer right?
- All bills included
*** THE HOUSEMATES***
All are young professionals working in and around Nottingham. All are extremely friendly and social and regularly arrange activities and events together - a real family feel about this house.
*** LOCATION & AMENITIES ***
- Extremely popular location (NG2 5BD)
- Free on street parking
- Good food pub opposite
- Local shops (including post office) on the same road
- West bridgford town centre within 5/10 minute walk ~ with its great selection of bars, supermarkets, cafes, parks, libraries, banks and restaurants and more!
- Bus to the city centre stops seconds from the house
- City centre 5 min drive, 15/20 min walk
*** THE LANDLORD ***
We specialise in creating as enjoyable and friendly living experience as possible for all our tenants. We will only house those we think will contribute to this idea and the general nature of the household.
If you choose to rent a room with us, you'll also be receiving our guarantee to constantly match you with the best house mates we can find to ensure a great living experience for all.
Our typical housemates are often..
- Recent graduates
- Mature students or postgrads
- New to Notts and looking to move in with like-minded people
- Sociable, friendly and considerate of others
- To put it simply... 'People we would happily live with ourselves'
*** Extras ***
- No DSS
- 6 month contract, rolling monthly thereafter
- No fees!
*** NEXT STEPS ***
Call OurHomes or Josh ~ a current housemate ~ for further information and to arrange a viewing. We'll be happy to show you around.
The rooms in this house always go quickly when they become available do call soon to avoid disappointment.
Happy House Hunting :)
- House share
- West Bridgford
- £485 pcm (double)
- £450 pcm (double)
- £400 pcm (double)
- £455 pcm (double)
£525 pcm(NOW LET)
£440 pcm(NOW LET)
- £510 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 29
- Any pets?
- Extremely friendly household - many are longstanding tenants. Tenants very involved in choosing right new housemate to join them
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate