Stunning double room in social professional house
Lovely loft double room available in a completely refurbished modern and spacious townhouse with sociable communal areas and all the things you need for stress-free living.
Multiple bathrooms, living and dining areas and a beautifully landscaped garden make this the best place to live and work in Burgess hill.
A short walk to the train station, on the mainline from coast to the city (Brighton to London) with regular trains.
The room has a comfortable bed, double wardrobes, large chest of drawers and gorgeous big windows plus a TV for your convenience.
Would suit young professionals, pilots and crew who want to live in a relaxed, stress-free environment with other fun individuals.
1st to view will take the room as it is always highly desirable yet rarely available.
The House comes fully furnished with all mod cons including Smart fully equipped New Kitchens and Bathrooms with:
- Superfast fiber optic broadband
- Unrestricted road parking & shared driveway
- Now TV with on-demand movies and entertainment packages
- Smart comfortable Living and Dining areas
- Washing Machine, Tumble dryer, Large Fridges and Freezers
- Sunny landscaped Garden with alfresco dining furniture
- Professional Weekly Cleaner
- Attentive Live out Landlord
- Fast Way 24 hour bus service to Gatwick and town is a short walk away.
- 5 min walk to the town centre
- Supermarkets nearby
- Close to train station with links to London, Gatwick and the coast
All bills included in the rent
This room is for single occupants only (sorry no room sharers)
Contact us directly for the latest available rooms or reply to this ad with what you are looking for, or call us for a friendly chat about how it all works.
Visit us online for more reviews and details about what we can offer you:
What's stopping you from calling us right now :)
- House share
- Burgess Hill
- RH15 Area info
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord