Beautiful, Sunny Student House
Beautiful, sunny, high standard furnished house available for Students.
The house has a large living/dining room with two sofas, dining table, and a wide screen smart TV. The property has a new kitchen with washing machine, 2 fridge-freezers, and plenty of cupboard space. There's a brand new combi-boiler with smart heating so you'll always have a warm house and hot water. The bathroom is brand new and very modern.
All the bedrooms have modern Ikea furniture and are done up to a contemporary design. They're all doubles and have lockable doors for privacy when you need it.
The house is really well located. The yard literally backs onto the university! It’s a 6 minute walk to Stoke rail station, a 20 minute walk to Hanley and Keele University is just over 40 minutes by bus. We do an 11 month contract.
The price includes:
- All bills (gas, electricity, water, broadband, TV licence)
- Refurbished kitchen and bathroom
- Super-fast Fibre Broadband (currently 200MB)
- Mesh Network means complete Wi-Fi coverage through the house
- All bedrooms have lockable doors for privacy
- Modern IKEA furniture throughout
- 2 fridges and 1 big freezer so lots of space each
- Sunny yard with patio set
- New combi boiler and smart heating
- We arrange council tax exemption for you, so you don’t have the hassle
We're private landlords so we can be flexible unlike a letting agent. There's no extra fees; only the monthly rent and deposit to pay.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- £350 pcm (double)
- £320 pcm (double)
- £330 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 11 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord