ST6/Festival Park. Double + Sofa + CAR PARK!!!!
Located next to Festival Park (ST6 2HS) on the bus route to Hanley is this fully renovated property. Couples accepted. No housing benefits and no pets. To view ring Lee NOW!!!!
• No Fees Charged, All Bills Included. Free Internet (3 routers, Virgin Business - faster than available to the public)
• Move in on the day
• Weekly Cleaner
• 5 Space Private Car Park
Room Special. A large Double + Sofa (£100pw), Double + Smart TV (£100pw) and a cheap single bedroom (£65pw) is available now (NO DEPOSIT. NO FEES. 3 weeks rent to move in).
Kitchen/living Room/Patio/Car Park
• 2 sinks, 3 Fridge/Freezers, lots of cupboard storage, Range cooker, Additional cooker, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine and condenser drier, 6 Seater table and chairs
• Hi FI, 55 inch Smart Ultra HD TV, 2 sofas, Reading lamp, Superleague Slate pool table
• Patio for BBQ’s
Bedrooms (Single/double/ensuite) from £70pw-£125pw
• All very large with locks
• Furniture includes at least a bed, mattress, wardrobe, lamp, desk and chair
• Ultra HD Tv’s, sofas, armchairs in many.
Safety and security
• CCTV, Fire doors, Fire alarm panel, Fire escape, 24hr maintenance team
• Experienced local landlord looking after over 100+ tenants across the city
• Member of Property Redress
• Manager of several licensed HMO’s
- Flat share
- £65 pw (single)
- £100 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 18
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord