2 Double Bedrooms Stoke Park ABW KingsizeEn-Suite
Two double rooms available to rent now in a professional Stoke Park property, BS16 1WR
Room 1 - large furnished double room with en-suite £600 per month (£500 for Mon to Fri only)
Room 2 - large furnished double room £500 per month (£450 for Mon to Fri only) NOW TAKEN
Rent includes all utility bills and a cleaner that attends weekly
• Professional three storey household in the highly popular Stoke Park estate, conveniently located within walking distance of the Bristol Business Park, Ministry of Defence Abbeywood and UWE
• Airbus, GKN, Southmead Hospital and Rolls Royce are also a short bike or car journey away
• The house is in a quiet location with two male professionals currently renting rooms on the ground floor and top floor Monday to Friday.
• Two driveways provided for parking
• Sky fibre broadband provided
• Direct contact with myself, a professional live out landlord who will respond to any issues as soon as they occur
• Both rooms available to rent are large 17’ x 11’ rooms, fully furnished with LCD smart TVs.
• Room 1 is on the second floor and has an en-suite shower and toilet, fitted wardrobes and a desk with chair.
• Room 2 is on the top floor along with the main bathroom, features fitted wardrobes and a sofa.
• Wall mounted TV with Sky provided in the large modern kitchen/diner along with dishwasher, washing machine and a sofa.
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you,
- House share
- £600 pcm (double/en suite)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 36 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 35 to 55
- Any pets?
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord