Quiet Room,Headingley Village,Friendly house
*ALL bills included
*10 minutes by train to Leeds train station
*Sharing with working young professionals like you!
*Heart of Headingley Village
*Short walk to Headingley train station
*Short walk to Sainsbury’s supermarket
*Close to lovely Beckett Park
FREE fibre optic wireless broadband
FREE cleaner included in your rent
*ALL bills are included: Council Tax, Cleaner, Gas, Water, Electricity, TV license, Freeview TV
Unlimited Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband.
The room comes fully furnished with: comfy bed, Chest of Drawers and large Wardrobe.
The stylish lounge has a large flat screen TV and comfy brand new sofas, so you can completely relax and unwind in front of your favourite programs.
The new kitchen has all the modern appliances expected of a quality House share.
There is ample free parking in the area and there is a regular bus and train service nearby, which go straight into Leeds city centre.
Call, txt or message me (Gemma) today to book a viewing!
- [ ] NOTES
- [ ] *A holding deposit of 75 pounds is payable should you wish to secure the room.
- [ ] *Where you are able to provide a UK based guarantor, there is no deposit payable.
- [ ] * If you need to pay a deposit, this will be equal to one months rent.
- House share
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent